This page may be out of date. Submit any pending changes before refreshing this page.
Quora Arts Collective

World Record

Last night, my friend Austin Antoine SMASHED the world record for longest freestyle rap. He started at 10 am and rapped continuously off the top of his head for over sixteen hours. He was allowed breaks no longer than three seconds (yes, you read that correctly). So he could take sips of water, but if he wanted to pee (for example), he'd have to keep rapping while he did it.

He had different DJs and musicians providing music all day. He had audience members writing topics on notecards for him to rap about. He'd pull people up onstage and rap about them. And (my personal favorite) he would play (and win) multiplayer video games on Xbox (projected onto a wall).

What a champ.

In semi-related news, this Tuesday night Austin is playing O'Malley in my production of "The Aristocats".
Top Stories